Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another sibling


Friday, June 27th: Today the woman was picking up piles that appeared overnight. The piles were of the gravel, trash, bricks, etc. She had a little 'pik' and was chopping away at it. We made eye contact and shared a smile which was nice. Today there is a little girl instead of the two boys. She is an absolutely stunning child...eyes that are what the make-up industry tries to recreate. I'd say she's 3. Quite skinny. Her eyes aren't sad. The eyes of the little one yesterday were really sad. It started to rain and she didn't move closer to the building or take shelter. It's raining much harder now, and I imagine she's now done that. It was really hot this morning, so I don't blame her for soaking up the rain a bit. I hear shouts and cries now. I wonder if that's her or her brother? And are they cries or squeals of play?

No comments: